POV Pix: Making Machinima in Second Life

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Machinima Showing in 2L

Skoopf Machinima
Posted Sep 25th 2006 1:45PM by Caliandris Pendragon

My friend Moopf Murray produced an exceptional build for the Emerce conference which took place in Rotterdam about ten days ago. It is a shame that more people haven't made the trip over to the corner of Emerce Twee to see his build, which I think is very Moopf, and very well put together.

On a screen to one side of the build is a video screen which plays Moopf's Skoopf Skate Machinima, made by Nylon Pinkney. I love it, and, I think it would make a fantastic promotional machinima for SL itself. It encapsulates the essence of SL for me. If you'd like to see it, the link is an SLurl that will take you to Emerce Een, and then follow the red column to find the video player, and Moopf's build.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home